If you represent a a company or other organization that has an interest in fire engineering and would like to be affiliate with the IFE, you can join the IFE as an Affiliate Organization.
Benefits of being an Affiliate Organization of the IFE include:
- Listing of your organization on the IFE USA Branch and IFE websites as being affiliated with the IFE;
- Free posting of fire-related vacancies to my IFE area of the IFE web site which is accessible to over 10,000 fire professionals (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details);
- Use of the IFE Affiliate Organization logo on stationary, signage, and your website;
- An IFE Affiliate Organization certificate;
- The journal of the IFE, International Fire Professional mailed to your organization (further copies can be purchased at a discounted rate);
- Online access to current and archived IFE journals;
- Regular e-newsletters.
If your organization has its corporate offices in the United States, click on the affiliate organization button below to complete and submit an electronic application through the USA Branch of the IFE. The cost of becoming an Affiliate Organization is $1000, and you will be invoiced upon receipt of your application. If you have any questions, please contact the Branch Membership Chair at email@example.com.